Thursday 10 January 2013

Skywatch - 11. January 2013

 These days my thoughts goes to Australia with their people and wild life that are struck by all the fires.

I'll never forget my journeys down under.


















This is from the route up to Wilpena Pound from Port Augusta




















Reaching the Flinders Ranges National Park,
we slowed down the speed as you can see why.



















One of the guided tours gave us the unforgetable moment of watching a little colony of the Yellow.footed Wallaby.
Forgive me if I didn't remember the full name, but please remind me.














And for beautiful views from all around the globe,
enjoy the visit to :
swftom

8 comments:

HansHB said...

Great serie of photos! A perfect Sky Watch post!

HansHB said...

Herlig bildeserie som passer perfekt for Sky Watch!

Steffi said...

Very beautiful photos for SWF!Thank you for sharing and have a nice weekend!

Gemma Wiseman said...

Some great glimpses of scenes from Australia! Lovely variety! Love the emu crossing the road!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for these great impressions of your environment.

daily athens photo

eileeninmd said...

Thanks for sharing your trip photos. I pray for the people and the wildlife in Australia. I hope they are all safe from the fires.

Brinda said...

Really beautiful.....Thanks for sharing

Anne Elisabeth - Gallery Xpremental said...

Thank you all for kind comments.