Tuesday 7 April 2009

My World no 5

Let’s look over the hilltop towards the sunrise
20090319_Alaigne-route_007_1
When reaching the top of the hill we look over the vinyards and we can see over to Alaigne. One of the circular towns in du Razès. Farther away we can find Limoux, Perpignan and Collioure at the seashore of the Mediterrainian.
Maison Tranquille 20090314_Alaigne_004W
I just love these “screaming” trees. There are patches with vines everywhere.
Maison Tranquille 20090319_Alaigne-route_010_1 

Maison Tranquille 20090319_Alaigne-route_025_3


Maison Tranquille 20090319_Alaigne-route_024_2
This town has it’s own little store and a restaurant
20081017_Alaigne_008
On the way to tghe church
Aligne-Limoux_20081017_005 

Maison Tranquille 20090319_Alaigne-route_037_9  
Just the typical small chemin. No parking here
Maison Tranquille 20090319_Alaigne-route_041_11

And we turn back home
Maison Tranquille 20090319_Alaigne-route_051_13
And then left.  
Maison Tranquille 20090319_Alaigne-route_001_1
And do enjoy the rest of the world here: mwtblack

17 comments:

Neil Tasker said...

Lovely journey, beautiful pics. I just love your part of the world.

Louise said...

How beautiful! I love the valley,the tree-line lane and the quaint streets. All so lovely!

SandyCarlson said...

I love the pastoral scenes and the narrow roads and the town scenes. They felt very peaceful. Thanks.

erin said...

nice tour...enjoyed the scenery and little town.

Mary Elizabeth said...

Lovely place. Great shots! This place seems so lovely and quiet.
Thanks for sharing. Have a wonderful week.
Mary Elizabeth Now and Then.

kayleen said...

Lovely series of photos. Thanks for sharing.

Nebraska Birding

Carver said...

Thank you for taking us along with you through these photographs. Such an attractive place.

Martha Z said...

I love all you streets, they pull me in and invite me to explore. Great post.

Reader Wil said...

Typically French places! Great Photos! Thanks for showing. Thanks for your visit.

Babooshka said...

As we turn back home. I loved how you describe your journey. I just want to drive along with you. My favourite country, is always so beautiful.

Janie said...

Thanks for the tour. What a beautiful, unique little town.

Arija said...

I love the French countryside, its villages and small towns, crisp bread, fabulous local cheeses and patisseries, morning coffee from a pottery bowl and the discovery of the occasional superior chef in a small village...ah to be in France again.

Robert V. Sobczak said...

Beautiful views ... thanks for sharing.

mrsnesbitt said...

Wonderful! We are touring France in September, I can hardly wait!

Brit Gal Sarah said...

These pictures so remind me of childhood holidays in France, lovely.

Clara said...

Thanks for the lovely tour. Beautiful pictures.

Oz Girl said...

What a special and lovely journey... I loved the scenes, and the small town. :)